Reminiscent of the horse drawn popcorn and peanut wagons which debuted around 1900, Paragon has created a vintage product that captures the workmanship, colors and allure of the early wagons. The unique design is intended to hold any of Paragon’s poppers and can be customized to pair a variety of product to display for sale. For instance, the wagon can pair a full 20 Ounce popper with a peanut warming cabinet.
This commercial wagon is made of all steel construction and has a chip resistant powder coating. The unit breaks down easily for storage and transportation. The wagon has a large, convenient storage area with two shelves to house your supplies and an additional fully enclosed front compartment to hide money and other valuables. Perfect for merchandising popcorn or other concession items.
Includes an adjustable steel awning roof and an all steel sign that reads “HOT FRESH POPCORN” perfectly matched yellow spoke lockable wheels. The wagon’s huge work space measuring 49” x 24” provides ample room for equipment as well as a prep center.
The Paragon Popcorn Wagon is a modern example of the iconic mobile popcorn vendor of yesteryear. It is as much an eye-grabbing attention getter as it is a full commercial vending stand.
- Model: Popcorn Wagon
- Part#: 3090160
- Actual Dimensions WxDxH: 24" x 49" x 35” Cart, 81 “ canopy peak
- Shipping Dimensions WxDxH: 75” x 32” x 35"
- Ship Weight: 180 lbs.
- Integrated supplies storage in back
- Commercial grade steel construction
- Locking wheel mechanism included
- Adjustable and removable all metal awning style canopy
- Sturdy steel construction
- Magnetized/detachable heavy-duty popcorn sign
- One-year warranty
- Made in USA