9150, ParaFryer 3000 Mighty Corn Dog Fryer, 3000w 240v Digital
Paragon's corn dog fryer is - well - mighty! This unit is light-weight and portable, making it ideal for carnivals, fairs or concession stands. It holds 37.5 lbs of oil.
This fryer is crafted with high quality 20 gauge stainless steel, ensuring that it will meet the demands of the most challenging commercial operation. The unit has a minimum and maximum oil fill line on the fryer tank for precise operation. For safety, the fryer is equipped with a lid to protect the oil from contaminants when not in use. The front-mounted ball valve oil drain valve makes emptying and cleaning easy and includes a slide bit lock to prevent accidental drainage. Includes skewer clips attachment that can be quickly removed.
The powerful 3000 watt tubular heating element allows the unit to cook evenly and recover quickly. The thermostats dial adjusts oil temps from 200-400 degrees Fahrenheit and the digital display takes out any guess work when accurate frying is a must. This fryer requires a 240V electrical connection and a NEMA 6-15 plug.
- Model: ParaFryer 3000 Mighty Corn Dog Fryer, 3000w 240v Digital
- Part: 9150
- Actual Dimensions 10"w X 18”d X 10.5"h
- Shipping Dimensions WxDxH: 26” x 13” x 17"
- Ship Wt.: 30 lbs.
- AMPS: 18
- Hertz: 60
- Watts: 3000
- Volts: 240
- Plug: NEMA 6-15p
- Electric Heating
- Countertop Cooking
- Digital Thermostat Display
- Adjustable Temperature Dial
- Stainless Steel Construction
- 240 Volt Tubular Element
- Optimal capacity; will cook up to 12 corn dogs at a time
- Crafted with 20 Gauge Stainless Steel
- Digital Thermostat Display; which means no more guess work!
- Thermostat dial adjusts oil temperature from 200° - 400° F
- 37.5 lbs of oil capacity, marked with a minimum and maximum line to help operators work quickly and efficiently.
- Includes lid and corn dog clips
- The oil drain value allows easy clean-up, and has a slide bit lock to avoid accidental drainage.
- One year warranty
- Tested to NSF/ANSI Standard 4 by ETL
- UL 197 • CSA 22.2 NO. 109 • CE