9130, ParaFryer 1800 Shallow Pan Funnel Cake Fryer, 1800w 120v Digital
Paragon's multi-purpose fryer is ideal for a number of foods - from funnel cakes, donuts to pastries and other fried delights. This unit is light-weight and portable, making it ideal for carnivals, fairs or concession stands. It holds 25 lbs of oil.
This fryer is crafted with high quality 20 gauge stainless steel, ensuring that it will meet the demands of the most challenging commercial operation. The unit has a minimum and maximum oil fill line on the fryer tank for precise operation. For safety, the fryer is equipped with a lid to protect the oil from contaminants when not in use. The front-mounted oil drain valve makes emptying and cleaning easy and includes a slide bit lock to prevent accidental drainage.
The 1800 watt tubular heating element allows the unit to cook evenly and recover quickly. The thermostats dial adjusts oil temps from 200-400 degrees Fahrenheit and the digital display takes out any guess work when accurate frying is a must. This fryer requires a 120V electrical connection and a standard NEMA 5-15 plug.
- 9130, ParaFryer 1800 Shallow Pan Funnel Cake Fryer, 1800w 120v Digital
- Part: 9130
- Actual Dimensions: WxDxH: 17.5"w X 21.5"d X 11.5"h
- Ship Dimensions: WxDxH: 22"w X 26"d X 21"h
- Ship Wt.; 35 Lbs
- Amps: 18
- Hertz: 60
- Watts: 1800
- Volts: 120
- Plug: NEMA 5-15p
- Electric Heating
- Countertop Cooking
- Digital Thermostat Display
- 120 Volt
- Adjustable Temperature Dial
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Fryer lid can mount to the side which functions as a drain rack.
- The oil drain valve allows easy clean-up, and has a slide bit lock to avoid accidental drainage.
- Thermostat dial adjusts oil temperature from 200° - 400° F
- 25 lbs of oil capacity, marked with a minimum and maximum line to help operators work quickly and efficiently.
- The oil drain value allows easy clean-up, and has a slide bit lock to avoid accidental drainage.
- One year warranty
- Tested to NSF/ANSI Standard 4 by ETL
- UL 197 • CSA 22.2 NO. 109 • CE