Paragon Canola Oil for Popcorn
Paragon's Canola popping oil. Canola oil has low saturated fat, high monounsaturated oil content and beneficial omega-3 fatty acids. From cooking to baking, sauteing to stir-frying, this canola oil is great for all of your kitchen needs! Not only is this oil extremely versatile, but it's also a healthy choice. Its reputation as the most nutritious oil has created high demand. In fact, canola oil is currently the third most consumed oil in the world!
Canola oil is crushed, extracted, and refined from harvested canola seeds. What makes it so popular among cooking applications is its neutral taste and high heat tolerance that's suitable for anything, including grilling and frying. It can also be used to make salad dressings, sauces, and marinades. Simply substitute canola oil for butter or other oils in your cooking, and it's easy to make your menu offerings just a little bit healthier.
- Model: Canola Oil
- Part#: 1017
- Package Size: 1 Gallon
- WxDxH: 13” x 9” x 11”
- Ship Wt.: 9 lbs.
- Ingredients: Partially Hydrogenated Canola Oil, Beta Carotene for color and Butter for flavor.
- One of the most healthy and versatile cooking oils
- Great for baking, cooking, frying, or making popcorn
- Can be used in place of butter, shortening, or other oils
- Neutral taste and high heat tolerance
- Contains heart-healthy omega-3 fatty acids